Corporate & Business Law

Friedly & Ward have years of experience in corporate and business law.  We can help you with all aspects of corporate and business formation, contract law, and structuring and reorganization. Start your company in the right direction by consulting with us to help protect you and your company.  We can help you with the following:
  • Business Entity Formations Including Corporations, SCorps, LLC’s, LLP’s and Partnerships
  • Purchase or Sale of a Business
  • Partnership Buyouts and Dissolutions
  • Asset Purchases and Sales
  • Capital Stock Purchases and Sales
  • Employment Issues
  • Contracts and Negotiations
Business Agreement

Contract Attorney

If you have concerns regarding any type of contract you have signed or are anticipating entering into, call us at 208-587-4412 to make an appointment. We will assist you in understanding your rights set forth in the contract, interpreting the contract, avoiding pitfalls in contracts, and assisting you in developing the contract that is appropriate for your circumstances. Issues arising relating to contracts may include:
  • Breach of Contract Claims on Behalf of the Contracting Parties, Which May Include Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Individuals
  • Preparing New Contracts
  • Contract Interpretation
  • Contract Enforcement
  • Non Compete and Non Disclosure Agreements
  • Employment Contracts
  • Security Agreements
  • Independent Contractor Agreements
  • Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
  • Rental Contracts
image of an agreement coffee content

We can help anybody involved in a contract dispute whether you want to pursue a breach of contract, or defend an accusation.  We will help you analyze and resolve your unique situation.  

Call us at 208-587-4412 to speak with an attorney, or to schedule an appointment . You can also contact us with our online form. We serve a diverse clientele in Mountain Home, Idaho, Mountain Home Air Force Base, Glenns Ferry, Grand View, Bruneau, Gooding, Elmore County, Gooding County, OwhyeeCounty, and Ada County, Idaho.