Municipal Law and Public Entity Representation

Municipal Law and Public Entity Representation is the representation of cities, counties, taxing districts, and other political subdivisions of the state. Legal issues we work with in this area are:
  • Open Meeting Law
  • Public Records Law
  • Contracts
  • Ordinances
  • Requisition of Personal and Real Property
  • Elections
  • Government Bonds
  • Zoning
  • Education Policy
  • Property Taxes
  • Land Use
  • Employment/Labor Law
  • Risk Management
  • Many Other Issues Related to Political Entities
Friedly & Ward

Friedly & Ward have represented several public entities. We work with public entities helping them with any of their legal needs. Municipal law and Public Entity representation require special knowledge of public entities and how they work with the private sector.  We have this experience.  We can give risk management counsel, provide defense against any accusation, help mediate to resolve conflict, and any legal need your public entity may need.

Jay R. Friedly previously represented The City of Mountain Home for 40 years; he currently represents The Mountain Home Highway District and the Elmore Medical Center Hospital District.

Call us at 208-587-4412 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We service clients in Mountain Home, Idaho, Mountain Home Air Force Base, Glenns Ferry, Grand View, Bruneau, Gooding, Elmore County, Gooding County, Owhyee County, and Ada County, Idaho.