Jay R. Friedly – Mountain Home Attorney
Jay was born and raised in Humboldt, Nebraska. As a child Jay vacationed in the mountains of Colorado with his family, a place that inspired him to pursue hiking and backpacking. After passing the Nebraska bar exam in June of 1972, he came west to Idaho.
Jay was admitted to the Idaho Bar in October of 1972 and began practicing law with Perce Hall in Mountain Home. He has worked at that same firm, currently Friedly, Ward, and Peterson, since then.
Today Jay enjoys hiking, backpacking, downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding and other activities in the mountains and waters of Idaho.
Previous And Current Professional Relationships
- Civil legal work for the City of Mountain Home
- Represents the Mountain Home Highway District
- Represents the Elmore Medical Center Hospital District
- A Martindale-Hubbell AV rated attorney. This is the highest rating by peers for excellence in both legal ability and ethical practice.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 1988
- Idaho and Nebraska, 1972
Call us at 208-587-4412 to speak with an attorney, or to schedule an appointment. We serve clients in Mountain Home, Idaho, Mountain Home Air Force Base, Glenns Ferry, Grand View, Bruneau, Gooding, Elmore County, Gooding County, OwhyeeCounty, and Ada County, Idaho.