Mediation is an inexpensive, practical tool to resolve civil disputes, such as, contract disputes, personal injury matters, general civil litigation, and family law disputes, including divorce, division of property and debt, modification of divorce, child custody, and child support. Mediation allows the parties to voluntarily craft solutions that are acceptable to all parties. 
Sometimes there is no perfect solution to civil disputes. However, mediation can help both parties avoid lengthy, expensive, and stressful litigation. 
Robert Ward is a mediator on the Idaho Supreme Court’s list of approved mediators and has successfully mediated many cases involving divorce, custody and property division.
Especially when children are involved, mediation can help both parties communicate in a neutral environment to bring about the best possible outcome for their children and themselves.
image of a mediation couple

Contact Friedly & Ward today to schedule a mediation session with Robert Ward. You can call 208-587-4412 with any questions you have concerning mediation, or to schedule an appointment. We serve clients in Mountain Home, Idaho, Mountain Home Air Force Base, Glenns Ferry, Grand View, Bruneau, Gooding, Elmore County, Gooding County, Owhyee County, and Ada County, Idaho.